Supply Chain CSR Policy
SCSK has established “Create Our Future of Dreams” as its corporate philosophy. Through the safe and secure IT services we offer in conjunction with our partners, we work to achieve a comfortable and prosperous society and practice management that contributes to solving social issues.
To promote purchasing activities that take our social responsibility into account, we have established the Supply Chain CSR Policy . As well as adhering to this policy ourselves, we ask all of our partners to kindly accept, understand and implement the policy, in order to fulfill our social responsibilities together.
Supply Chain CSR Policy
1. Considerations for Human Rights and Labor Issues
- Respect human rights and do not be complicit in human rights abuses.
- Prevent forced labor, excessive labor, child labor and the payment of unfairly low wages.
- Do not engage in discriminatory employment practices.
- Respect the rights of employees to associate freely in order to ensure open and fair negotiations between labor and management.
2. Consideration for working environments
- Provide employees with safe and healthy work environments.
3. Consideration for the health of employees
- Make every effort to advance the health of employees.
4. Environmental Considerations
- Recognize environmental issues including climate change and work to make effective use of resources and energy, and endeavor to prevent environmental pollution.
- Reduce our waste generation and water usage while giving full consideration to biodiversity.
5. Quality and safety initiatives
- Conduct education and internal assessments to ensure the quality and safety for our products and services.
6. Business continuity initiatives
- Practice sound corporate management to ensure the continuity of business.
7. Compliance with laws, regulations and social norms
- Ensure fair business transactions, to abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and to prevent extortion, bribery and all other forms of corrupt business practices.
8. Information security initiatives
- Ensure the thorough management of information, enhance information security and strive to strengthen the protection of personal information.
9. Regional and social initiatives
- Cooperate with members of local host communities and contribute to sustainable regional development.
- 10. Disclose information regarding the above in a manner both timely and appropriate.